Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Seeking Spirit


The "ships",
Abundantly clear it is,
Our friendship,
Non existent in your mind.
Abundantly clear it is,
Our relationship,
Non existent in mine.
When did it become ok,
To skip from friends to benefits.
I seek a sync.
A spirit ship.
Relationships are filled with,
Dualities,
False realities.
I’ll never get.
Ike tendencies,
Not for me.
Altar seekers,
Killing me.
Your timeline,
Merge with mine.
Erase.
I accept,
Your disposition.
As you must respect,
This inquisition.
It’s true,
You in bloom,
Me,
Anti-swoon.
You stand by the altar,
I stand by the bar.
Missed my connection.
Lost in conception,
Expeditiously advanced.
Precociously,
Immature.
Feelings abort.
Your existence.
Replaced.
New time,
And space.
Moved on.
Moved out.
Exit stage,
last scene.
Dusk.

No comments: